Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Instant Word Bingo #3 Game

Today I spent the day in my district office with a panel of people to develop interview questions and a simulation for a prospective principal at my school site.  Our current principal is retiring in a few weeks and we are hoping (fingers crossed) that we get great applicants who want to work at a year round school.  It is an interesting process and I feel lucky to be a part of it.

On the other hand, I am stressed out about being ready for Open House Thursday night because I wanted to get a lot done with my students today.  Tomorrow I will be working late to get my room looking ready for it and hope to post a few pictures of various projects we have completed recently.

I finished my newest Instant Word Bingo game, which reviews Fry's words 201-300.  I am hoping to get the next game with words 301-400 completed this weekend so people can use it in the next couple of weeks.  Only a few more days of school in California... yay!

Click HERE to view game on TpT and HERE for Teachers Notebook

14 comments:

  1. I love the graphics on your blog. It looks amazing!

    ~Liliris~
    Fourth Grade Garden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I had The Posh Box create it for me and I love it.

      Heather

      Delete
  2. Thanks for following me, I am now following you! I worked at a year round school 19 years ago and loved it. But after 2 years the district stopped it, the junior high and high school parents would't support it and then kids at our elementary were having a different schedule than the rest of the family....I look forward to reading more about your school!
    ~Fern

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my schedule! We actually have the same issue with the junior high and high school being on a traditional schedule, but parents really love it. More elementary schools in our district are considering year round.

      Delete
  3. PS....I have 6 Pinterest boards to promote our Teachers Notebook stores. http://pinterest.com/fernsmith/reading-teachers-notebook-elementary-items/ is one....feel free to follow me
    http://pinterest.com/fernsmith
    and then let me know if you want to be on the Pinterest boards, we have over 3,500 followers so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to be on the Pinterest boards! I'm already a follower, so feel free to add me. Thanks so much!

      Heather

      Delete
  4. Good luck with your open house! We only have 7 more days left in my school in Alabama! Woohoo!

    I am your newest follower!

    Shannon
    http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phew! Open House is over and I'm so happy! Thanks for following me. I checked out your blog and am now following you as well. Good luck in the next few days!

      Heather

      Delete
  5. Hi! Found your blog today. I am your newest follower:) Stop by and visit me...

    learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey! join the fun :) I just gave you the One Lovely Blog Award!!!


    Miss Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your adorable blog! I am now a follower! Stop by my blog sometime too!

    www.kinder-friends.blogspot.com

    Lauren C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I am following you, too! Have a great weekend!

      Heather

      Delete