Saturday, May 19, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award



     I am so honored to have been given a One Lovely Blog Award from Miss Sara at Miss Elementary.  What a great compliment!  She has a cute blog that you should visit if you haven't already.  Pamela at The Posh Box designed my blog and she did a fantastic job.  I loved working with her and felt that she took all of my ideas and turned them into something even better than I had imagined.  I spent my spring break working closely with her so I would have this blog up and running when school was back in session.  She got it all done in one week and even had time to design my Facebook, Twitter, and Teachers Notebook banners for me.  I am so happy with the results and highly recommend her to anyone wanting a new blog or website design.  Check out her site!

     So now I'm on the prowl to find 15 blogs to give this wonderful award to this weekend.  I will add to the list as I peruse teaching blogs.  Any suggestions?  Should be fun!

 Once you've received the award you must:
1. Follow the blog who passed on the award to you
2. Mention the blogger who has given it to you in a blog post
3. Pass on the award to 15 new blogs

My List of One Lovely Blog Award Recipients:
Beth and Katie at Simply SWEET TEAching 
Eva at Creative Language Teaching
Monica at The Schroeder Page
Amanda at Ms. Wilkie's Second Grade Class
Eileen at Second Grade Sunshine
Jen at A 2nd Chance

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful idea! :) I just started a blog, but maybe sometime in the future, I'll get something like that! Congrats :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment! I checked out your blog and really like it. I awarded you and hope you join in with the fun! Follow the guidelines in my post and copy the award image onto your blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your award, and thank you so much for honoring Katie and I by offering the award to us at Simply Sweet Teaching! Your blog is SO cute.. love the design! Let us know details on how to pin the award to our blog. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Please copy and save the award image from my blog onto your desktop and then go to Layout and Add a Gadget on Blogger. From there you can upload it as a picture onto your blog. Follow the guidelines listed on my blog post and start awarding other blogs with the award. Have fun and congrats!

      Heather

      Delete
  3. Congrats to you!! I'm excited to be a new follower of your blog!

    Shannon
    http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll check your blog out, too. I love the name!

      Delete