Friday, July 6, 2012

And the Nominees Are...

Hi there!  Yesterday I was given the Versatile Blog Award by Jessica at Mrs. Stanford's Class and spent some time trying to think of some interesting and/or random facts about myself.  Let me tell you, it's stressful trying to be interesting!  So here are the following bloggers who have created interesting, fun, and beautiful blogs for the world to enjoy.  Congrats, Ladies!  I am a fan of yours!


Welcome to 2nd Grade Pad




3rd Grade's a Hoot



























Sweet Seconds



Photobucket

The Adventures of Miss Elisabeth


Wolfelicious



Teach It With Class



Heather's heart






6 comments:

  1. :)
    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class
    I hope that you'll join me for my giveaway ♥
    and our Blogger Product Swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a CUTE blog you have!! Thanks for stopping by! :)
    Tori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award. I am honored and humbled. It was a wonderful surprise to find when I came home from vacation today. =)

    Congratulations on your award...You deserve it. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete