Tuesday, July 31, 2012

New Teacher Blog Tuesday!

Hi there!  I have so much to share with you since school started last week.  I am excited about sharing information about being featured on another blog, back to school pictures and activities, a fun product review.  Fun, fun!

Tonight I'd like to thank Dana at Fun in 1st Grade for featuring me on her New Teacher Blog Tuesday post.  She features two blogs each week, which is fun because you can discover new blogs to stalk!  Please check out her post by clicking the badge below.
 Tomorrow afternoon you should be prepared to stalk visit all of your favorite teacher blogs as we post pictures and reviews of each others' products.  Tons of teachers exchanged a product from our stores and are reviewing them so you can see the activities in detail.  I am teamed up with Nicole from Teaching With Style, who has a fabulous blog.  This is all being coordinated by Jessica at Mrs. Stanford's Class, who is amazing.  She has done a lot of work to make this linky party happen and I am very happy to be a part of it.  Be sure to check out her blog tomorrow after 12:00 p.m. to see who else is linking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment