Sunday, August 26, 2012

Daily 5 Rotation Cards Freebie

 I have been back to school for about one month now at my year round elementary and we are in full swing with curriculum.  As we count down the years days until Fall Break in September, we are working hard on building up stamina with Daily 5.  By the middle of September I hope to have my class fully trained to do Daily 5 stations while I pull groups of students for reading instruction. 

My teammates and I have decided to manage our students' rotations by having them flip over mini Daily 5 cards as they finish each station.  We bought mini pocket charts in the Target Dollar Spot bins and placed the children's names in each pocket.  Next to their names are six cards, including Read With the Teacher.  The cards are just the right size for the charts and students can flip them over to show they have completed their rotations.

If you can use Daily 5 rotation cards, click the image below to download them.  Laminate them for durability, grab your Target pocket charts, and use them today!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these! Your blog is precious :) SO happy to be a new follower!! Stop by sometime!

    Kimberly
    The Learning Tree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you are welcome! I am a new follower as well!

      Heather

      Delete