Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

Since I am getting "slimed" in front of my entire school tomorrow (see yesterday's post below for details) and my students are bouncing off the walls in anticipation, I have been relaxing in front of the TV while shopping for pins on Pinterest.  I just discovered Michelle's Oh, How Pinteresting linky party at  The Vintage Apple and think it is just the kind of low key fun I need right now.  Yes, this is my idea of a stress reliever! 


I pin all sorts of school ideas and products each week, but I also find pins that inspire me or make me laugh.  Sometimes they end up on my boards and sometimes I just "like" them.  These are a few that stood out this week!

1. October art project from Art Projects for Kids


2. The Sid Shuffle!  Fun Brain Break for Kids
Source: youtube.com via Heather on Pinterest


3. How to Make Spaghetti Squash


4. So true and funny!


5. DIY Sugar Scrub


6. Come on!  Don't you sometimes feel this way?  I did today.
Source: imgfave.com via Jeni on Pinterest


7. I need to get this printed by Vistaprint!


8. Awww!


9. Ahhh...


10. Perfect Fall Outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment