Friday, November 23, 2012

It's a Sale Weekend!

Happy Holidays!  I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful with your loved ones.  I'm still full from last night's meal, but it was worth it!

This is a short post because I just want to let you know about two awesome sales coming up this weekend.  First, Teachers Notebook is having a three day sale where you can get 30% off my store sale items AND an additional 10% off from TN.  That's an amazing discount!  Tons of shop owners are discounting our items and I'm looking forward to doing a little shopping myself.


In case you miss this weekend's sale on TN, TpT is having a Cyber Monday sale that will save you 28% on all items from my store.  Again, tons of teachers will be selling our products so get ready for another shopping spree!


Hopefully you can still shop after Black Friday.  Did you find any great deals on anything?  I would love to know!

1 comment: