Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Do You Need Valentine's Day Gifts?

Did you watch the game Sunday or did you take advantage of the amazing sale on TpT?  I must admit that I did both, but also decided to work on my latest product because, well, let's face it, it involved candy and OREO cookies.  Who could resist?

I have to admit that I had a great time creating different possible gifts for my students and parent helpers, but my husband enthusiastically jumped in to help (with a quick snatch of a Swedish fish) as well.  In the end, I loved the finished products!

There are four different candy/cookie bags with messages to match the sweet treats inside.  My favorite is the OREO cookie one!  Also, for those who would prefer to give something less sweet, there are two pencil gifts and one crazy straw gift.

This year I am going to give sweets to my parent helpers and crazy straws to my students.  All I have to do is print the colored tags onto white construction paper or blackline images onto colored card stock and attach them to the snack bags of treats and the straws from the Dollar Store.

I've packaged everything up into this neat little product for you to download at my teacher stores.  They are not only great for your students, but can also be used by your own children at home who may want to make something different for friends at school.
 I hope you love these as much as I do!  Now for a little freebie - I have a package of  gummy worms just waiting for a cute Valentine's Day saying.  The person who comes up with the best Valentine chat up line to go along with worms will get a free copy of my product and I will include YOUR idea in your personal copy of the product!  Just leave your idea in the comment section below for a chance to win!

Get ready, get set, and get creative!

7 comments:

  1. What about...

    "You 'wormed' your way into my heart!'

    ??? Haha. LOVE IT!!

    Ciera
    adventuresofroom129.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the ideas! Thanks so much for your comment!

      Heather

      Delete
  2. What about "you wiggled your way into my heart"?
    or....I am "hooked" on you!!!! LOL
    ellen.yucht@imagineschools.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it's an inchworm, I will say "Inching my way to your heart!"

    rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You "worm" my heart up!

    Katie
    kryan428@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these sayings are too cute! They should all win a prize!
    Love your blog and happy to be a new follower!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe
    Celebrate and Join my 100th Follower Ultimate Giveaway: Skype Author Visit!

    ReplyDelete